- This event has passed.
Summer Camp Series Session 2: Unicorn Treats Week (Ages 8-14)
June 15 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until June 17, 2020
June 15th – 17th | Mon – Wed | 9 AM – 1 PM | The Suite Sweet Bakeshop (Grovetown, Ga)
Join the MAGICAL, MAJESTIC week of Unicorn themed sweet treats!
Day 1: Students will create Unicorn Cake bar pops, learning the correct way to melt chocolates, and will use chocolate molds to create cake bar pops on a stick, decorated with. all things unicorn in mind! We will also learn cake pops, to create ruffle, rainbow and unicorn pops.
Day 2: Students will learn to make cookie dough to create unicorn decorated cookies. using royal icing techniques.
Day 3: Students will create and decorate their very own mini 2 tier unicorn cake, complete with 3D gold horn!
Camp cost: $160 per student ($80 retainer secures spot, with balance due THE DAY BEFORE the first day of camp, via contactless payment.
Time: 9am-1pm daily
* T-shirt included
**Our kitchen IS NOT a nut free facility
Register online HERE!
**Due to the COVID-19 situation. students will need to bring their own lunch for all 3 days of camp.
Students will need to arrive in close toe shoes, hair pulled back, and clothing suitable for baking. Please inform us of any food allergies.
Special COVID-19 precautions being set in place:
1. Temperatures will be checked at the door daily with a contactless thermometer. Campers with fevers will not be allowed into the studio space for the day’s camp. In the event that this happens, the parent will be reimbursed for the day.
2. All students will be required to wear masks daily. Each student must provide their own mask.
3. Students will be seated the required 6 feet apart for camp sessions. We have cut out group tasks , but will still hold competition styled activities.
4. Camp registration has been cut in half. We will only take 8 campers per session.
5. Campers must wash hands as soon as they enter the studio.
6. Drop-offs will be done outside of the studio. Parents will not be allowed inside of the classroom space. We will register students each day at the door.
7. Each camper will be provided with their own personal hand sanitizer for the duration of the camp.
8. The studio will be wiped down daily, and tables will be wiped down between activities.
9. Campers will each have their own set of tools and supplies, and there will be no sharing.