- This event has passed.
Summer Camp Series Session 1: Ultimate Slime -n- Such! (Ages 8-14)
June 8 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until June 10, 2020
June 8th – 10th | Mon – Wed | 9 AM – 1 PM | The Suite Sweet Bakeshop (Grovetown, Ga)
Session #1 will take place June 8th-10th, and will be filled with gooey, sparkly, stretch, messy goo! Ever heard of confetti cake slime?
Day 1: In the “MIX” Students will learn the basics of measuring, mixing, and baking a cake! We will also make edible slime to prepare for decorating our cakes on day#2. Students will take home slime made in class at the end of the day.
Day 2: Students will learn to decorate their cakes from day 1, to create a completed 2-tier mini cake. We will also go into battle in a mini, slime filled cupcake war!
Day 3: Students will create edible, slime filled fruit tarts to take home and enjoy!
Camp cost: $160 per student ($80 retainer secures spot, with balance due THE DAY BEFORE the first day of camp, via contactless payment.
Time: 9am-1pm daily
* T-shirt included
**Our kitchen IS NOT a nut free facility
Register online HERE!
**Due to the COVID-19 situation. students will need to bring their own lunch for all 3 days of camp.
Students will need to arrive in close toe shoes, hair pulled back, and clothing suitable for baking. Please inform us of any food allergies.
Special COVID-19 precautions being set in place:
1. Temperatures will be checked at the door daily with a contactless thermometer. Campers with fevers will not be allowed into the studio space for the day’s camp. In the event that this happens, the parent will be reimbursed for the day.
2. All students will be required to wear masks daily. Each student must provide their own mask.
3. Students will be seated the required 6 feet apart for camp sessions. We have cut out group tasks , but will still hold competition styled activities.
4. Camp registration has been cut in half. We will only take 8 campers per session.
5. Campers must wash hands as soon as they enter the studio.
6. Drop-offs will be done outside of the studio. Parents will not be allowed inside of the classroom space. We will register students each day at the door.
7. Each camper will be provided with their own personal hand sanitizer for the duration of the camp.
8. The studio will be wiped down daily, and tables will be wiped down between activities.
9. Campers will each have their own set of tools and supplies, and there will be no sharing.