- This event has passed.
North Augusta Stars Talent Show Auditions
February 15 @ 3:30 pm
One event on February 16, 2019 at 11:00 am
One event on February 16, 2019 at 1:00 pm
February 15th & 16th, 2019 | Times listed below | North Augusta School of Dance
Join the North Augusta Cultural Arts Council as we enjoy the best of what North Augusta’s Youth has to offer! Singing, Dancing and Instrumental performances will all be showcased!
Audition Dates and Times:
Elementary School Grades 1 – 5: Feb 15th at 3:30 PM
Middle School Grades 6 – 8: Feb 16th at 11 AM
High School Grades 9 – 12: Feb 16th at 1 PM
Rules & Guidelines
– Talent show is open to all Area II students, this includes home-school & private schools in South Carolina only.
– If a student has been The NA Idol overall winner in the in the past, they cannot enter this competition again.
– North Augusta Stars is a FREE competition to enter with no hidden fees for participants. However tickets will be sold to the show held on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 in the amount of $5.00 per ticket. Anyone in attendance must purchase a ticket. Participants do not need a ticket to the performance.
– Rehearsals held the day before show on Monday, March 11th, 2019 are mandatory. Any participant, for any reason not in attendance at this rehearsal will be disqualified immediately.
– If unable to finish out obligations and a student wishes to drop from NA Stars, we require a parent/guardian to contact us immediately.
– Full costume, any and all items being used in performance, songs, instruments and complete performance must be presented the day of rehearsals in order to be used for performance.
– Participants MUST have a Guardian/Parents approval in order to perform in NA Stars.
– NA Stars is an OPEN talent competition and any and all performing talents are welcome.
– Auditions must not be over 3 minutes.
– Any & all acts must be family & age appropriate please
Please email your music to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to auditions. (no cd’s please) Your music will be reviewed and approved before your audition date.
If singing, music must be instrumental only, no vocals. Recorded accompaniment is not allowed or voice-over.
Registration Forms are located at your school’s front office or you can register online HERE!