- This event has passed.
Guided Gallery Tour (Westobou Festival Event)
October 4, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$5
October 4th, 2019 | 12 PM – 2 PM | The Westobou Gallery
Join Kristi Jilson, Executive Director of Westobou, for an inside look at four exhibition spaces in downtown Augusta including Westobou Gallery, Ann & Ellis Johnson Gallery of Art, Gertrude Herbert Institute of Art + The Morris Museum of Art.
VIP Pass: $100 – $125
VIP PASS Includes:
– Entry to all Westobou Festival ticketed events (excluding Meal Series)
– Invitation for two to the exclusive Festival Launch Party on October 2
– Reserved seating at free music concerts
– Complimentary drinks at Westobou Central
– Early access to purchase Meal Series tickets
– Designated parking in downtown Augusta
Plan to arrive early. A VIP Pass does not guarantee seating or access to limited capacity events and venues. Designated parking and reserved seating at free music concerts is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Get your Passes online HERE!
Tickets At The Door: $5
Visit the Event Page online HERE!