- This event has passed.
Doc Clyster’s Medicine Show at Le Chat Noir
October 31 @ 8:00 pm - 11:45 pm$95 – $190
Saturday, October 31, 2020 | 8 – 11:45 PM | Le Chat Noir
Last year the Black Cat Carnival saw over 500 guests partying wildly in the street. This year, we feel that would not be the safe and responsible thing to do.
SO we are doing a catered variety show for a few socially distanced tables. This is our VIC experience from the Carnival BUT amped up.
With a table for two you will be served a plate for two, (meant to be shared). A table for four will be served two plates
1. Spooky Halloween charcuterie including an assortment of fine meats, cheeses and other goodies
2. Creamy pumpkin Mac and cheese and a Parmesan breadcrumb topping
3. Mini sausage mummies with a tangy mustard sauce
4. Halloween rice crispy treats with chocolate ganache
5. Bruschetta with ricotta cheese, sage roasted butternut squash and Italian sausage
A bottle will be brought to your table wine or champagne, you may also substitute for a bucket of 4 beers or two cocktails.
Also included with your purchase of a table is
A commemorative photo
A souvenir exclusive to the event
And of course the show.
Table for two: $95
Table for four: $190