8th annual Applaud the Artist Cover Contest
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating until August 15, 2019
The Augusta Chronicle and Applause invite readers to join us in celebrating the arts in our community by entering our eighth annual Applaud the Artist Cover Contest.
– Entries must be received by 5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019, and must include the artist’s full name, age, address, e-mail and phone.
– The contest is open to all ages, amateurs and professionals.
– Cover design must be original work and must illustrate the arts in the community, including one category or several (dance, theater, music, visual arts).
– Finished cover size must be 9½ inches wide by 10 inches deep at a minimum of 200 dpi (your design can, but is not required to, include the word Applause; The Chronicle reserves the right to add the Applause logo, The Augusta Chronicle logo and the date of publication).
– Employees of GateHouse Media and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
The winning entry, chosen by a panel of judges, will be the Applause cover for the Sept. 12 Arts Preview edition and will be displayed at The Augusta Chronicle booth during the Arts in the Heart of Augusta festival.
Learn more online HERE!